3 of a kind

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Darkwoodecho

Forager
Apr 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi Guy's,
so No3 is now done, I call it the delux! here it is........

BTNo32.jpg

BTNo31.jpg

DI with a mosaic pin....

so all three together......

BTAll31.jpg

BTAll314.jpg

As I said at the beginning two will be chosen and I will get the left overs, It'll be interesting to see which is the "reject" that ends up with me :rolleyes:

BTAll318.jpg

BTAll321.jpg

Thanks for looking, thanks for your comments, just wondering now if i should go loopy and box them all individually.
Elliot

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well now you just have to love the Ironwood don't you? Thats gorgeous. I love these to bits and hoping Mark is going to extend this blade shape into longer "utility" uses

Darkwoodecho

Forager
Apr 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Thanks Red, i agree there's something about DI, doesn't show in the images but it has a depth and vibrancy to it in the sun, I'm sure Mark has plans ;) they haven't been tried in anger yet but I'm very confident in them, they feel good in the hand.

I've added some knitting from Essexman, thanks Mark.

BTAll3knitting1.jpg

BTAll3knitting2.jpg

BTAll3knitting3.jpg

Thanks for your comments.
Elliot

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Looking nice those mate. :) Love the last sheath too.

I'm quite taken by the first pic with the blades crossed. Can i nick it? :D

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
:)

How long is it Mark ? :)D) I think 6" would be perfect!

DWE - is it okay to make a suggestion? If fitting a lanyard - why not go for a functional lanyard? I use this type on the PFK

PFK Now by British Red, on Flickr

The "beads" mean I can have the lanyard tight on my wrist. I can let go of the knife when dressing out and have the knife "dangle" withouut putting it down. A quick "flick" and its back in the hand. It also stops my hand slipping forward when choking up on the knife

Just a thought

Red

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
That one is.

Working on a couple of Bjorkmann twist damasteel ones atm, and just had lots of antler and reindeer antler drop through my door too.... :D

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Can't do kydex yet, not got the kit. Space is at a premium especially now you have put stuff in my head about making double bit axes. Been looking for a decent anvil for a couple of weeks now. They keep popping up, but as far away on our island as they could be. :(

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Much obliged :)

I like the first one you handled the most i think, though all look good. :)

Last edited:

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Inspired but at the same time restrained design of sheath #1. Well executed construction too.

Top stuff.

Well done

Cheers

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE