3 Handmade Leather sheaths for Mora Clipper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Just finished these three sheaths. Made to fit a standard Mora Clipper, but will also fit the heavy duty version.

Each sheath is made from 3-3.5mm veg tan. Each has a removable belt loop so that they can be adjusted for neck carry. Two are hand carved with knotwork on both sides, dyed in antique mid brown tones, and the third is stamped with celtic dotwork detail and is in green tones.

ALL SOLD NOW.

1. Knotwork rope NOW SOLD

2. Knotwork & Trinity Knot

3. Celtic dotwork

Thanks

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sadly I must be the only member on here without a Mora. Lovely work though, will make lovely clothes for someones knife.
I really like the first one, reminds me or a long ear of wheat.
Cracking work Hamish.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Sadly I must be the only member on here without a Mora. Lovely work though, will make lovely clothes for someones knife.
I really like the first one, reminds me or a long ear of wheat.
Cracking work Hamish.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

I had never owned one myself either Colin. But there was a sale on, so I bought a High Vis version for SWMBO to keep in the car for emergencies, and picked one up myself so I can use it as a template for sheaths. Rather chuffed with it to be honest, took it on the WHW and it performed nicely for camp duties. Not a fan of the plastic sheath though so...voila ;)

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Not surprised mate, the colour was fantastic and the plait design really worked well with the shape of the sheath.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE