3 for i hunting catties all together will split or trade for webley tempest or bow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi Guys as a final thin down of my catapult collection im offering 3 hunting catapults together.

the first is a milbro proshot chunky milbro solid brass catapult its the senior not the mini its fitted with double tapered theraband gold bands looks really well and packs an amazing punch.
the second one is a black buffalo horn hunter the end cap is waxed walnut and this is high polished buffalo horn fitted again with double tapered theraband gold bands.
and finally I have a JOhn webb signed CM1 chunky milbro 1 its has flat areas for correct and comfy grip made from 18mm birch multiplex and again fitted with double tapered theraband gold bands.
also included with these are 50 rounds 0f lead ball ammo
these will not be split they go together.
The price to buy these is £60 which includes paypal and uk mainland postage
or I will trade all 3 together for.
a webley tempest pistol in good condition
or a field type bow. right handed. and with a draw weight between 40 and 55 lbs at 28inches.
I would also trade them for an American flatbow. or a short horse bow same sort of spec as above.
catapults to persons 18 years old and older
photos up soon cheers guys.
photos up very soon.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I will split these catties at this price. brass milbro £25 posted and paypalled
john webb £18 posted and paypalled
buffalo horn catty £26. posted and paypalled
or will trade one of them for tanto bladed knife fixed preferred but will consider folder.
if that will help anyone out. please note no ammo will come with catties bought or traded individually
cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE