Two catapults father and son brass. for sale or trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys I have on offer here two catapults as im thinning down my collection.
they are brass in the milbro style the larger of the two is standard milbro size and the other is a scaled down exact replica of the first. the bigger one has been fitted with double tapered theraband gold and has not had scales made for it. as the photos show its set up for over the top shooting which is my preferred way but again as the photos show its drilled to take tubes or standard black catty elastic it will be supplied with the bands on it and also with some 4mm brass pins should you decide to put scales on it. the smaller one is an echo of the first but it has been fitted with black buffalo scales with brass pins and looks really well the bands fitted to it are tapered dub dub tubes and this catty throws 9.5mm lead ball like a demon. but should you wish to change the band configuration I will also include the spare set of double tapered theraband gold which was made to match this smaller catapult.
the pair is yours for £45. including paypal fees and postage or I will split at £25. each.
trade wise the pair together. I would trade for a vapalux m320 in good condition
or
francis barker m88 compass
or pathfinder gi canteen cookset in good order
or spring powered air pistol. prefer webly tempest but what have you.
Hudson bay brass tinderbox with mag glass in lid

separately (the big catty)
small flat fixed blade knife necker kydex sheath jobby if possible but what have you?
traditional colonial fire steel striker and flint.
uco micro lantern the folding one which takes tea lights must be in mint condition
pocket stove.
fairburn sykes knife copy just as good. as long as its in good condition.
crkt sting. knife
decent throwing knife.
throwing axe smith and wesson bullseye would be great.

the small catty.
trades list much the same as above but minus the uco candle lantern
I would also trade this for a good silva or recta compass what have you got?

catties to persons 18 years and over only cheers guys

Last edited:

Mr.punch

Forager
Oct 15, 2012
somerset/devon border
I have 2 Sylva compasses, one is a vintage with heavy aluminium compass on a plastic background, unsure of model. The other is a 7nl, I would offer both for a trade small catty, I am off now until tomorrow but could get pics to you then if you are interested.
Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE