3 catapults sale or trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys ive got 3 catapults I need to shift in order to aquire other stuff. this can be done via sales of these or trades of these and or the pressure lamps ive listed in swap shop.
firstly I will list what im looking for
then secondly the cattys and sale prices.

I will conbine up to two cattys for offers of the right items.
wants list
coleman 442 feather stove.
coleman sportster in excellent condition.
honey stove in good order.

Compasses
francis barker m88
cammenga 3h
silva 15tdcl
silva type 54 prismatic not to be confused with type 4/54
recta dt 420
recta dp6g
knives well there are dozens id like but here are my top choices
boker bushcraft knife in as new condition if possible retail about £45.
condor Canadian.
condor rodan.
condore bushlore in micarta
crkt russel sting.
british army survival knife in original condition
Kershaw amphibian.
gerber bear grylls ultimate. in mint condition
other fixed blade knives considered survival type knives much sought after.
wood jewel puukko longer blade type if possible.
other items.
whistling ghillie kettle.
mkettle
pathfinder school us gi canteen kit in mint condition
now the catapults on offer.

firstly. is a solid brass chunky handle mini milbro.
this is fitted with double tapered theraband gold bands but you can re fit tubes or square bands if you choose as its drilled to take them. the catty is as big as a large fist and is a fistful of pocketable hunting power.Now traded
or trade one of the above items.

next up is an18mm multiplex chalice catty. needs no real introduction again fitted with double tapered therabnd gold.
£20 posted to your door. or trade one of the above items.

and last but not least aluminium and antler stick tang small milbro style catty the bands on it were added just for the photo but can be left on if require it will also come with a spare set of single tapered therabnd gold bands
really lovely catapult £32 posted to you door or trade on of the above listed items
please remember guys I will combine these cattys for offers of the right item.
the cattys are available to persons of 18 years and older.

cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi mate ive no idea of what model it is mate there are no markings on it at all. I got it from a mate of mine who knows pete Hogan quite well. pete Hogan owns milbro uk .
that's about all I can tell you. I do know its smaller in size and width than a standard milbro very heavy and well made. gb
Hi GB. Interested in the brass Milbro. Is it the Hunter Junior, and what is the other side of the handle like please?

cheers

K

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
hi mate ive no idea of what model it is mate there are no markings on it at all. I got it from a mate of mine who knows pete Hogan quite well. pete Hogan owns milbro uk .
that's about all I can tell you. I do know its smaller in size and width than a standard milbro very heavy and well made. gb

Cheers GB. It does look like it so a bit small for me. Thanks anyway.

K

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
you are welcome mate.
the two metal ones are 3/4 standard size and do suit smaller hands but are superb hunters carrying full size power. just easier to stash in a pocket.
Cheers GB. It does look like it so a bit small for me. Thanks anyway.

K

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
price drop before the bay take a fiver off the multiplex so now £15. all in tades still apply the same
and take £7 off the price of the antler handled catty so now £25 all in trades still apply

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
deal didn't go ahead so the brass chunky milbro is back up for sale or trade. im looking for knives mainly please pm me for details about the brass catty and also see my thread f1 copy wanted for list of the fixed bladed knives im after also wanting a number 12 opinel in very good condition

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still two catties left guys. the multiplex has gone the ally antler is still here as is the brass one it in negotiations which don't seem to be going anywhere so a good offer and its yours.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE