source 3 litre dpm marbles wrist compass milbro enzo trapper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Morning guys further to my clear out I have for sale these items.
first up is a british army issue source 3 litre hydration pack and bladder in british dpm
the bladder has two fill options firstly is the standard screw cap and secondly the top of the bladder can be opened via a roll top system
adding greatly to the fill or cleaning options making this set up far better than camelback imho. the bladder is perfectly clean and stored bone dry and does not leak from anywhere having seen hardly any use at all £22 posted and includes paypal fees

second item is a marbles wrist compass marbles have re made these based on a 1920's original I changed the pressed steel furniture on the centre strap to brass to be more in keeping with the compass itself.
the compass is dry card (don't have liquid) and the whole thing is a beautiful object £15 posted and paypalled

thirdly is a modern milbro aluminium catapult based on a 1950's milbro these had squared sides as opposed to the later rounded frame.
this one is fitted with high power hunting tube bands nice retro hunting tool. £20 posted and paypalled

next up is a baby brass milbro catapult real pocket sized fistful of power fitted with double dub dub tube bands the handle scales are antique jigged bone £25 posted and paypalled.

next up is an enzo trapper the knife is in 01 scandi grind and has with it a hand made woodlore styled sheath made by myself with integral fire steel loop and an antler handle ferro rod the handle material is tufnol the knife itself is in really lovely condition £60 posted and paypalled
Iwould trade the enzo trapper for any one of these items listed here
webley tempest pistol
Crossman ratcatcher pistol
francis barker m88 compass in superb condition
horse bow with a draw weight between 38 and 50 lbs @28 inch
short one piece or take down field bow must be right handed and draw weights as above
American flatbow right handed and same draw weight as above
there are other items I am looking to purchase hence the reason for these sales so I may be interested in doing trades on the above items
please note items will only be traded for items of equal trade value.
im looking for
eagle industries kettle in good clean condition
mkettle in good clean condition
new/ unused small dutch oven
wood jewel puukko
I will combine items from the lower priced items in trade for a webley tempest pistol
photos up asap guys the knife is available to members who are !8 years old and older

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
enzo trapper now gone pending trade completion but its still open as agreed with other guy
also price reduction for today only
enzo was £60 now down to £50 posted for today only.
large catty was £20 now £15 for today only
baby milbro was £25 now £19 for today only
source water hydration pack was £22 now £15 for today only
grab yourself a bargain guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
extention to the trades list ive just put a request in swap shop looking for a wild woodgas stove or clone of one in very good/ hardly used condition as a gift for my brother.
he isn't the bush crafty type but I see hope here. so if anyone wants a nice catty for the clone one or something else for a real one im very willing to do a trade ive lots of stuff not listed on here but if theres anything on this thread you would like to trade please give me a shout cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
eNzo trapper is relisted with a price drop due to deal falling through. was £60 now take £45 today only I will pull it tomorrow if no one wants it.
secondly the source bladder and hydration pack is down to £15 posted and paypalled
small brass catty is now gone
marbles compass is gone
remaining catty £15 posted to you and includes paypal fees

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
one final price drop on the enzo trapper was £60 then £45 now £40 posted and paypal fees included
I woluld trade the trapper for a modern webley typhoon break barrel pistol.
francis barker m88 compass
recent model cammenga 3h compass
horse bow with draw weight between 38 and 50lbs@28
eagle industries kettle as new or new condition
other prices remain the same cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE