One of a kind milbro catapult REAL silver mosiac pins. diamondwood scales may trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi Guys. there are certain items im very interested in. but no cash available so im offering my best catapult
this is a catapult in the milbro style but not made by milbro.
the frame is aluminium and from the photos namely the thumb groove. the shooting gap is identical to most milbro catapults. as is the size and width etc..
however! the handle scales are diamondwood and the mosaic pins are solid silver!
it is fitted with double tapered theraband gold hunting bands. but has holes to take traditional black square elastic or tubes if you would prefer.
there isn't another identical to this anywhere as far as I know..
the price for this catapult is £65. which includes paypal fees and royal mail signed for delivery. this price will not drop

I would trade this catty for one of the items listed below.
Francis barker M88 compass in first class condition.
cammenga 3h compass must be a recent model and in first class condition.
enzo trapper in really good condition prefer green canvas micarta scales
enzo trapper kit must be complete with sheath and not started.
falkniven F1
gerber bear grylls ultimate pro survival knife plain edge and in as new condition
bilmo bushgear canvas tarp in as new condition and not smelling of smoke green or brown colour

trade items with cash adjustment from you
copy of Fairbairn sykes commando knife must be in really good condition
mora carver and crook knife
victorinox swiss army knife.
Hudson bay brass tinderbox with mag glass in lid.
photos here..

catapult available to persons 18 years old and over
cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
one and only price drop for today only then back in the drawer it goes. the price to own this superb item was £65 now and for today only £55. posted and and paypalled.
all trades still apply and the catty itself is also listed in swap shop cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE