2X PLCE side pockets plus yoke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hi all,

Up for swaps I've got two PLCE side pockets with the yoke to make them into a sort of day pack! The colour is Olive Green.

Not sure what I want in return but I'm fond of pointy things, or just make me an offer!

Cheers,
Will

NOW TRADED!

UPDATE: What I would like for these is a nice working lighter that doesn't need gas, and or a cigar tube as I've lost mine!

Last edited:

apj1974

Nomad
Nov 17, 2009
Lancashire. UK
www.apj.org.uk
I've got some Ray Mears books, I was going to offer for swaps if that interests you or a couple of the cheaper mora's (640 & 511) that I just swapped with someone else if they are of any interest, also got a mora classic (red handle laminated blade) that would be perfect for a re-handling project.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
How about a small axe?

This one...........

DSCF0134.jpg

Cheers

Richard

aardvarkphil

May 1, 2009
Cardiff
I got a brand new unused zippo that was bought for me ten years ago, still in its plastic box.
It's 352B REG BRASS VENETIAN, kinda got an art nouveau pattern on it.
Only slight problem the little clear part of brass, for engraving, has been engraved with my initials.
I've also got a small shiny chrome plated version of the same design, not engraved but lightly used, lid still a tight fit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE