2nd Leather Patch :- " Not All Those That Wander Are Lost " VERY LIMITED AVAILABILTY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hello Guys

This is the 2nd Group Buy for the Tolkien inspired patch from Leif/Skogkniv.

This Group buy IS A VERY VERY LIMITED OPPORTUNITY - it most likely won't happen again. To clarify you will still be able to obtain the Patches from Leif himself but they will ONLY be offered through regular channels on BCUSA.

The Patch is 3.5" in diameter and are available in JAVA BROWN ( JB ) and FOREST GREEN ( FG ) which he will dye to order once we have made full payment and placed an order.

Full payment will be made by myself once we have reached the full amount ( 8 Units total ) or as many as looks likely - But be warned this 2nd 'special reserve' is limited to 8 units only . Total.

The price is going to be £13.00 each ( which is slightly more than the less group buy )

I will provide payment address and details to interested parties once all 8 slots are filled.

Postage options are:-

Unrecorded 2nd Class - additional £1.00 per address.
Recorded 2nd Class - additional £2.00 per address.

This will be conducted as a true Group Buy ( No Profit ) - so all costs to the UK will be shared equally.

So if you are significantly interested and want to secure a patch please put your name below with colour option beside it , remember there are only 8 Unit Slots available !!!!!!!

Remember to Copy and Paste the List correctly.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
1) Kawasemi - java Brown please
2) timn - java brown please!
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Thanks for sorting this out. Just fancy one of his hip flasks now...

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
3)Clouston98 -java nor own please
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
Thanks again to you and leif for running his! :)

4)VANDEEN java brown please
5)Freelander - java brown please - PM sent
6)
7)
8)

Vandeen must have pushed the return button just before me - hence second post, thanks

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
5)Freelander - java brown please
6)MartinK9 - Java Brown Please
7)
8)

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
2 for me please

5)Freelander - java brown please
6)MartinK9 - Java Brown Please
7)dunx - java brown please
8)dunx - java brown please

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Can I get on the reserve reserve list for the unlikely event someone drops out please?
Colin

Ok Guys , I'm happy to take additonal names IF ( AND THATS A VERY BIG 'IF' ) there is a another Group Buy. Its not in order so don't think if you put your name down you'll guarantee being served - its JUST an indicator of possible and future demand for Leif/Skogs benefit .

So IF your interested just add a post below.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
To everyone who has PM'd me , please stop!:) , I'll be in touch with the 8 people/slots on the list just before the 20th ( payday for me ) I'll be placing the order with Leif that day as well and then it will probably be a week or so before they come across the pond and I divvy them out and post them on.

So be patient. I WILL be in touch.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
To everyone who has PM'd me , please stop!:) , I'll be in touch with the 8 people/slots on the list just before the 20th ( payday for me ) I'll be placing the order with Leif that day as well and then it will probably be a week or so before they come across the pond and I divvy them out and post them on.

Sure thing boss...sorry but we are just so excited :)

:red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red:

Apologies kind sir, as the 1st buy went so quick just thought it would help. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE