2011 - Some of the planned courses...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi All,

As you know we've been running some courses with partners and the feedback has been brilliant both, in supporting the format we're using (high value and fewer frills) and the huge value for money. Due to this many of you can afford fantastic experiences and learn stacks at a fraction of the price generally charged.

Because of the great success we've arranged more courses, we'll put up more details in the near future but this will give you an idea of what's coming up.

• Lightweight travel & Bushcraft week (UK based) July 11th - 15th

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great stuff Tony, looking forward to getting a few more done next year.

Are these with Woody and co again ?

Rarky B

Aug 19, 2010
dartford
Can't wait, can't wait (rubbing hands together).
Gona start building up the brownie points with 'er in-doors!
Well done Tone, thanks.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'd be interested in details ( as in expanded ) of this one please , Birthdays over that timeframe so would be a nice gift from me-to-me!!

* Coastal, forest, field and stream. Wild foods week running Feb 7th - 11th

cinderella man

Nov 23, 2010
Cwmbran
id love to go on a course, but unfortunately, with work commitments, im not able to book a week off work(plus have already used most lieu days for this year) so im going to be looking for some weekend courses throughout the year this year...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE