10 years of not working for a living!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
Congratulations on living the way you want to. It's so refreshing to see a success story, and goes to show that much can be achieved when one really wants to!:)

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Respect! I lacked the courage to do what you did and stayed as a teacher too long. I now live the life I want thanks to being an OAP without a mortgage. Fortunately both my sons learned from my mistake and both control their own working lives.
Too many search for a livelihood intead of self-fulfillment.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Posted here first Dave, must be the rain! Got you all emotional, well done mate 10 years and still annoying people, with you humour, forge water, hammer weilding and Marmite, products, heres to the next 10, and i will come to your next working party, and actually do some work! Also provide some entertainment around the fire.

Good on you pal.

Ivan...

+1 and me too ... so let me know when the working party is so I can check the diary :)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Well done brother, I no what you mean, and it's very humbling waking up doing something you love to do, I would rather just about pay the bills and be happy, than have lots of money and be unhappy, and it's people like the find members of this place who help me and you and lots of others do that, I wish the best bud, and I'll aee you at the show, I have a table there this year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE