PMs & loggin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Same here. I was logged in OK, but the forum said I wasn't. I got round it by clicking on one of the online names at the bottom of the page. I then got a login form, completed my username and password once more and I got in that way. It's been like that since yesterday for me.

Eric

TheGreenMan

Native
Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
I've just found that when logging-in from the front page and click on the forum graphic I can't find the UserCP Link. I have to click on a link in an email notification, and login-in again on the new browser tab to access PMs.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
This seems to be an intermittent problem that we're trying to nail down, sorry about the inconvenience. No one should have lost PM's though? Someone might be asked to be completely logged out and then log in again via the front page, Prophesy, are you saying that I asked you to start anew, as in a new membership?

Eds, you lost your profile and PM's

OK, can you all send me a description directly via info@bushcraftuk.com, screen shots would be good and any error messages.

Thanks

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Same here. I was logged in OK, but the forum said I wasn't. I got round it by clicking on one of the online names at the bottom of the page. I then got a login form, completed my username and password once more and I got in that way. It's been like that since yesterday for me.

Eric

Yes same for me, identical problem and fix
R.B.

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
Same here problem only started afew days ago, top left shows I am logged in but PMs cant be viewed (ie screen is the one a none registered member would see). I am having to click 'post reply' or 'quote' on random threads which then asks me log in again and my PMs ect then appear. I have tried logging out and back in on the hompage and clearing cache, cookies history ect but this doesnt seem to help.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yep, this is a bridge issue and we're working on it, the bridge keeps all the bits of the site talking to each other and it's decided to have a sulk :rolleyes: it's fine to login directly to the forum if you want to post or some such. We'll get it fixed as soon as possible... thanks for your patience all;)

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon

Eric

followed that advice and it seems to have worked.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for the update guys, we're working on it as there's still some issues. For those that can login site wide, if it stops workign for you please don't ask for a replacement password, it's nothing to do with the password.

As for the columns on the left and right, the left will be staying but in the future the right one will be going, but first things first and that's the login issue ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE