Mozzie net

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
:yikes: :banghead:

no,no,no,no!

no offence intended!

don't do it! there is nothing worse! :shock:

because of the shape they do not fit around beds, sleeping bags, you very well!

advantage.... fair enough it only has one hanging point but thats it!
when packed most nets crush into a ball or ar folded flat this one will have the guts of an umbrella to pack too!

if you do buy it please remove the umbrella part! it's for the "out of africa" look! :wink: very bulky and it dosen't actually do much!
3 sticks tied together would have the same effect!

you will also note umbrella types seem to be designed for an inverted cone shaped person! what you'll find is your head and shoulders will be well covered but you are left with meters of wasted net all over the shop! and nowhere to put it! oh and about 6ft head room(great when you are asleep! :rolleyes: ).

believe me i used to have one they are rubbish and to be honest would you trust any outdoor gear from a catalouge shop? :-? especially at that price...

spend the extra £10 get a decent one, that has been treated with repellents(permethrin)! it will last you longer, will keep insects awayand you will not regret it!

far better to get a box or wedge shaped one! easier to use and far more effective!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE