What are you working on?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
doing up an old x246b tilley lamp and waiting for the bits to start restoring an x246 guardsman since some cad outbid me on a really nice one on ebay

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Is i type I'm working on this.
226958_10150250367869073_539479072_8781028_3578373_n.jpg

the parts are reindeer antler, light green leather, brass rod, black horn, araldyte and ???????? what is it?:)

Fire piston?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Just finished a rucksack for a member.

Indeed andits lovely :D

I'm putting together my lightweight summer kit - still need to finis a SVORD mod and put the final touches to my hoobo stove and i'm good to go

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i'm waiting on a knife to arrive from a member on bb, who is sending me hi bowi, to have some new clothes put on her, ill post some pics when i have done.
he has had the knife for some years, and i'm looking forward to doing her some justice, it will be a fifferent sheath to what normally is made ie pan cake sheath, so i'm really looking forward to doing it.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
I am trying to get a leather sewing machine so I can start stitching my leather back pack, so far nearly ten years in design...Waiting on finances...Maybe by summers end...
Starting two, perhaps three new sheaths this week.
Making up, probably two antler bearing block key-rings.
And I might get my archos super tough case finished...

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Ye gods - I have no projects on the go!
Except
I have some Ash seasoning for a canoe paddle
and
Some fabric waiting to become a windproof smock
and
A Jerrycan awaiting being turned into a fire box
and
A couple of knives awaiting new handles and leather
and
Some leather waiting to become more pouches....
I just finished making - some antler buckles, an antler buckled and tipped leather belt (semi Viking in style), an oak handled Mora bladed knife, some soft leather pouches and a new spoon (still playing with my Dave Budd spoon knife).
I am suddenly inundated with work (the Mencap house I do relief work for just lost their manager and one other staff member and another fell off her horse and is off work for a week - lots of cover work available!) so much so that I am having to turn some canoe coaching work down!
Ah well.....

Puchal

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2010
Poland, Warsaw
Well... this is something I should be ashamed of. I started to work on this Leuku in January... since then not too much was done. This weekend, I plan to get back to work on this project.
It still needs plenty of sanding, oiling, waxing, perhaps some varnish. Probably by the time sheath will be finished, we will all prepare for Christmas :)
P1010525.JPG

More photos from the workbench here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/bialoleczanin/LeukuII#

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE