Get your beards out for the girls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Nothing quite compliments a beard like good chunky wool jumper, i just got my beard a new one today to sit in the bottom of my kayak dry bag for the cold nights

attachment.php

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I was just watching the movie full metal jacket when a great bit of beard related humour hit me and i made this to share the humour

This is my beard.jpg

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
That's a proper beard haggis :thumbup: the kilt looks grand , but your worrying me with how you appear to be turning one knee in :eek:

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Haggis when TurboGirl sees that she is gonna light up

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Skipping passed the issue of the notice of my knees, and their activities, I will say that I was only just recovering from a curtsey,,, ;-)

That'll do for me lol , cheers Haggis Gud elth :cool:

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Gosh guys, some stunning pictures there :D kilts, silver and red beards, plaits.... men. Proper, proud, handsome REAL nature as nature made MEN :D

It does a lasses heart good to know some men accept that in women too :) shaving rash vs soft silky hair seems a no brainer to me but gosh, there are haters out there! Bring a tishan ginger, its hardly worth a share :D you need a very pale gal with jet black locks for full effect :)

greensurfingbear

ezu4ybad.jpg

I've had facial hair for the majority if my life.... Wife has given up grumbling about it being a full beard....she prefers goaty.

Oh and you were wondering I am wearing four pairs of 3D glasses. It's how you see into the 12th dimension don't you know

Orric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE