YouTube channel name

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
england
Hi all
I'm starting a YouTube channel and don't know what to call it! The channels main focus will be bushcraft.
I was thinking maybe black stag outdoors.
Any suggestions would be great!
Atb George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogRose

Forager
Apr 19, 2015
Isle of Wight
How about "It's Bushcraft by George" or "By George, it's Bushcraft"
I think "Knifeman in the woods" conjures up the wrong kind of image lol

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
"Black Stag" sounds good - but if you enjoy visiting good pubs you could call it "The White Hart" and keep a similar theme....

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
"Black Stag" sounds good - but if you enjoy visiting good pubs you could call it "The White Hart" and keep a similar theme....

The White Hart in Newport used to be a great spot for us for cheap B & B, lot's of years ago now, I forget the owner's name but a great character, rest his soul.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The White Hart in Newport used to be a great spot for us for cheap B & B, lot's of years ago now, I forget the owner's name but a great character, rest his soul.

Yeah - the"Backpackers Club" used to use "The White Hart" at Talbont on Usk and the owners field out back.. and the bar when it was not full of Squaddies just come off exercise on the Beacons - the name The White Hart has great connotations for me :)

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
england
I've gone for "black fox bushcraft". My first video is in the process of uploading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE