Here to make friends :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 21, 2022
Southampton
Good Evening all,

• What's your name and where are you from? (this can be a general location)
You can call me Ezikkiel or 'E', might tell you my real name after a few tins of faith :p. I am from Southampton in Hampshire
  • What brings you to Bushcraft UK as a member?
I have always had a huge passion for the outdoors, and im also an environment manager by day but never really done anything hobby wise (apart from gardening) in the great outdoors. Randomly came across East Anglians YouTube channel a few months back, and have been getting into Bushcraft ever since
  • Have you done much outdoor activity?
Sadly no, I've learnt quite a bit from watching all the videos on YouTube but have yet to really get out, im currently looking for places around my location that are quiet enough to get out and bushcraft
  • What are you interested in?
A completely mentally random selection of things - Motorcycles, Gardening, Reading, Scale Modelling, Bushcraft, History, Sustainability, feel like I'm filling out a dating profile :p
  • Is there anything specific you want to know?
Not particularly, will ask about as I find things to chat about. Would be great to connect with people local to me though :)

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Good evening and welcome to the forum!

No problem, I answer also the questions that nobody asked.

For example I highly recommend to carry a box of household matches in the pocket. And a muesli bar.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and welcome!

It isn't often we see someone take the request to post an intro and the suggested topics so literally! Thanks for taking the time!

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE