Your most expensive knife...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I've got a few different tools I use for cutting. Non of them cheap I guess apart from the SAK I keep in my pocket as an EDC.

Cutting-Crew.jpg

The most expensive purchase was my antlerknife top left which I bought in the Knivsmed Stromeng workshop in Northern Norway.

It worked out at about £240 but I got some tax off that so a bit less.

All the blades in the picture are users although I don't use the axe as much as I should do.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Oh Gary, thats a lovely, lovely axe - seriously gorgeous. Whoever made that was a master - can I ask who?

Red

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Smile - think I overposted you there TW - I nearly said the same and then I thought.....no I can't think of anone who should have that axe more than a Viking

Red

David.s

Forager
Jan 27, 2007
Glasgow
www.myspace.com_evil_scrappy

edispilff

Forager
Mar 6, 2007
between the trees
That is a BEAUTIFUL axe!
It looks like it was made for carpentry based on the head design (although the edge varies a bit)
I really have got to get back into smithing again.. you're all making me jealous;)

edispilff

allenko

Forager
Sep 24, 2003
Leicestershire
Just "won" off of evil bay the £300 + Woodlore !!!!:eek:

NOT REALLY;)

Just picked up a Bushman.TZ :cool: :D for half the price, still my most expensive knife,previouls to today I have a couple of clippers a mora and an opinel.

I'm dizzy (with excitement) :lmao:

The Mrs keeps asking me why I am smilling so much on a Sunday evening.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
As far as I know there have not been any Viking sails found yet to be sure.

The main opinion is that wool would have been the most likely material and the sails currently being made at Lofotr are woolen ones.

I'm thinking of being burned in a ship and scattered in my favourite landscape locations. Time will tell.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE