Your best cheap buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jamin

Forager
Nov 27, 2006
lincoln
www.piczo.com
yer theres lots of good woodland near worksop.been working at clumber with my explorer scouts going a bit of tree work so that they can get a tractor down a track to feed a rare bread of cattle.+ we have 1 of the best scout camp sites in the world. walesby forest. as for the £4 tranga the previous owner as you said must have put the lid on while it was hot.it dosent bother me not having a seal on it as i dont carry fule in the stove.not as safe as in a sigg bottle. :)

yer theres lots of good woodland near worksop.been working at clumber with my explorer scouts going a bit of tree work so that they can get a tractor down a track to feed a rare bread of cattle.+ we have 1 of the best scout camp sites in the world. walesby forest. as for the £4 tranga the previous owner as you said must have put the lid on while it was hot.it dosent bother me not having a seal on it as i dont carry fule in the stove.not as safe as in a sigg bottle. :)

Sounds like good work with the Scouts Jamin. Didn't know about walesby forest, looks like an amazing facility.

jamin

Forager
Nov 27, 2006
lincoln
www.piczo.com
yer it is.they do bushcraft weekend courses as well.its how i got into it all wen i was about 15. was pritty good.building and sleeping in bivvys cooking and eating over fires.what more can a lad want.lol

Ricky369

May 11, 2009
NI - Co. Tyrone
Those 1 LED torches, my dad goes to auctions and brings back a load of free stuf. Have a good few of them, and they are extremly bright for one LED. Also some carbs for free

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Thanks to a very kind forum member, I recieved yesterday this ex-MOD Optimus 111T multifuel at very much a bargain price, many thanks that man:)

Finnman

May 22, 2009
Finland
Pocket Torch lighter 1 EUR (fleamarket)
Nalgene 1 liter bottle 1 EUR (fleamarket)
Stainless cooking set pot & kettle, new 3 EUR (fleamarket)
Swedish EKA folding fillet knife 2 EUR (fleamarket)
Esbit cooker with 2 packs of fuel tablets 1,5 EUR (fleamarket)
German army flectarn battle jacket 1 EUR (surplus store)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I bought this today at a market stall for £2.00
I think it has to be my best cheap buy so far!

100_4035.jpg

Actually It could be my Gransfor SFA that only cost me £30.00
Ummm now my brain is hurting!

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
This Maxpedition imitation: holds small gear for short walkabouts, and doubles as camera bag with option to add some small bits 'n bobs. Quality not great, but good enough. Think I paid $ 35 for it + small bug out bag and shipping.

AS205.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE