you going to woodlore ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
hi guys im doing my work experience at woodlore, on the first and second week of july - im going to be helping out on a woodsense course
are any of you going on that course then ?
leon

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I did wonder how long it would take you to mention it on the forum leon ;) Congrats mate... and to the other(s) that also got a place for their work expierence.

:D
Ed

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
thanks guys, i thought these replies were from people coming on the course lol, i just thought i would post it to tell you lot lol and to see if i would meet anyone from here there
leon

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
leon-b said:
hi guys im doing my work experience at woodlore, on the first and second week of july - im going to be helping out on a woodsense course
leon

No, but that sounds SO cool! Wish we had that overhere to ... :rolleyes:
Hope you have a great time mate!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well Leon, I hope you have "kissed the hem" of the ventile smock of whoever arranged this for you. Its the Bushcraft equivalent of being asked to help out at Manchester United.

Good luck and I really hope you make the most of your opportunity - for someone who wants to work in Bushcraft this is the equivalent of a ticket to the ball mate!

Well done to whomever arranged it!

Red

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
I am on the fundamental course starting 15th July though I am not sure if the courses all run in the same area.

Great work experience you have got there enjoy!!

fred gordon

Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
leon-b said:
leon
Great opportunity leon. You really are a lucky*******. You realise life will never be the same again after that!! :p

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
my tracking skills are lets just say very poor lol, they said thst i will be collecting wood and equipment, help cook, help wasging up and participate in the activities as much as possible, i hope i will learn alot from this
leon

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I wont be there but i have done that course and you will learn a lot, shame Yuha is not doing it though.

Cracking course

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
ahhh your just jelous :p lol
jason sears said:
Nice one leon ,you are so jammy :D
yes i will have a great time guys thanks alot, shinken what did you do when you where there ?
leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE