WTT/WTS: Terra Nova Tristar (green)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
NOW SOLD!

I purchased a Tristar just this summer, and have used it for one night in a forest. Therefore like new - not even so much as a scratch! (I used a thick tarp as a groundsheet)

It's the best tent I have owned so far, but I have always wanted a Golite Hex 3! So either a swop, or a cash sale.

I'd like a Golite Hex 3 Shelter in green (outer), and the nest (inner mesh with groundsheet). I'd prefer the condition to be new, or as good as.

Obviously there would have to be a cash remainder paid on my part as well.

I'll also sell the tent - looking for £95 - NOW £90 - SOLD quid including recorded post. It goes for £140 currently from Terra Nova.

DSCF0055Small.jpg

DSCF0058Small.jpg

Thanks!

(Please don't be weary of my lack of posts - I go by the same user name on BritishBlades with almost 1000. If in doubt I will happily send my part of the deal first, then on arrival you can send me yours.)

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
This tent is now for sale. (Read 1st post)

I would greatly appreciate a mod editing the title to WTT/WTS

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Nice looking tent, but you will prefer the Hex, pitches quicker than a hammock and tarp setup:cool:

It's an excellent 2 man tent. Nice porch setup too as there's a ground sheet for it (included).

I kinda noticed you had a Hex, 'cos when I do a search here for it you're name usually pops up! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE