Wot U upto ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Its exiting around here today.
Well I'm off to Darkest Wales tonight, so hopefully I can take in some mountain air. Cadir Idris tomorrow i think.
Anyone else upto anything in the not to distant future?
Cheers
Rich

larry the spark

Forager
Dec 16, 2003
Belfast
Up Cavehill tomorrow to take some photos of my TKMaxx billy can and hobostove in action for Tony (sorry mate, taking my time I know!). Two weeks time a good few of us are heading to Lough Oughter (sp?) in County Cavan for a spot of camping and fishing and whatever else. Then the Trossachs in Scotland for a week at Easter.... lots to do, i can't wait!

BTW any of you Irish BCUK guys know Lough Oughter? Would be good for hook up if you fancy it!

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
At last a weekend off, with semi-decent weather forecast (going to be cold notherly wind Monday though.)

Going to Achray Forest in Trossachs tomorrow am with wife and sons for longish walk/bike, and hot picnic lunch. Youngest is just 18 months so nothing too intrepid!

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
:twisted:

ok in the last 6 months.....

10 days walking/canoeing in scotland near benalder(august).
1 week first aid training
3 week kayak / canoe training locally.
2 week rock climbing in the peaks
2 weeks sailing locally
a night hike and overnight bivi on the slopes of cadir idris then a hike in snowdonia.
3 day hike and camp in the lakes
1 week white water kayaking in wales
10 day climbing expedition in spain!
and i've just completed an advanced first aid course...

next i will be ice climbing in scotland
more climbing in the peaks and mountain leadership training on some mountain...

it's all part of my college course!

boy am i fit now! :shock:

when i have finished i would love to get together with some of you guys for the odd weekend bivi/camp fire! :wink:

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
RAPPLEBY2000 said:
:twisted:

it's all part of my college course!

ahhhh, I see... I was just wondering, 26 weeks worth of outdoor activity in that last 6 months is pretty good going - I was just about to ask if you were a bank robber in the evenings. :-D :-D

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
larry the spark said:
Up Cavehill tomorrow to take some photos of my TKMaxx billy can and hobostove in action for Tony (sorry mate, taking my time I know!).

Was looking at thos TKMaxx coffee cans today and *very* nearly bought one. The seethrough lid put me off. How did you affix a handle to it & what did you use?

ta.

larry the spark

Forager
Dec 16, 2003
Belfast
I noticed the see thru cans too.... think they must be the new line or summink. The ones I got seem to have gone now and that was only a few weeks ago. Jammy B******! heehee! Though I'm sure they will back in soon :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE