Wool & ventile jacket Mk 2 finished

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi, I have finshed my MK 2 wool & ventile jacket that i was making for a winter project. In the end i do not put the flaps on over pockets, because they are closed with zips. Can you spot the mistake, not that its a problem.
All comments welcome.
Thank you for looking.
Topknot

img1224vu5.jpg

img1226nz7.jpg

img1227vx7.jpg

img1228xa1.jpg

After wearing it i might put a drawcord around the middle.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi Shewie,
Yes it was made on a domestic sewing machine that i got from a car boot sale . The machine needed a bit of tlc .
Topknot.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
That looks absolutely topknotch. (Did you see what I did there?) :D

Seriously, that looks very nice indeed. I've looked for a while, but can't spot the mistake.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Shewie,
Yes it was made on a domestic sewing machine that i got from a car boot sale . The machine needed a bit of tlc .
Topknot.

I blagged an ancient one off a guy at work who was clearing out his deceased mother inlaws loft :rolleyes:

Seriously, that looks very nice indeed. I've looked for a while, but can't spot the mistake.

Is it something to do with the sleeves, one looks different to the other, could just be the photo though

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi, Thank you all for the comments.
ZPD - 189 , yes i'm left handed.
The 3rd pic give it away , two different colour ventile cloth. I had some left over from my ventile smock that i made up . I used this up first (its not cheap) then had to buy some more to finish it off when i got the ventile the colour was darker :( not that its a problem to me . All my kit is made up on this sewing machine. push the pedal and go.
As to making them sorry no.

img1230ak6.jpg

Cheers Topknot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE