Wool & ventile jacket Mk 2 finished

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi, thread come from a little old man down the market he is good as gold, that size is 50p.
The pattern: put some brown paper on the floor and put your Gorka on top ,draw round it thats all i done with a coat that fits me for the pattern . Then add all the bits . Its not easy
you will have to work it all out then. old blankets
Topknot

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Great work as ever Topknot. My ventile order is coming through next week for MK2 of my trousers. Mk 1 of the jacket will have to do as it took ages to make.

I really like the wool/ventile combo. Where did that wool come from?

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
damn i'm going to have to sort myself one out. i'm off to the textiles shop next week to source me some wool!
its like £4.00 for 8meters of some rolls its crazy.
pete

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
damn i'm going to have to sort myself one out. i'm off to the textiles shop next week to source me some wool!
its like £4.00 for 8meters of some rolls its crazy.
pete

Which shop and where Pete?

I get round Warrington a bit. And I just copped a machine.

Lovely bit of kit topknot by the way

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Topknot

I've got the same sewing machine and I love it to bits.

You've started me off now, (skulks off to the airing cupboard to find an old blanket to chop up)

Regards

Phill

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi Wild Thing,
There's many a good tune played on a old fiddle. Simple to use, easy to get parts for it. I've made all my own kit on it for : traps, bags, and my tent which i got to finish off this spring . Look after the old thing,
Topknot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE