Wool Bush Shirt ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
some of us have nothing better to do than futter and fuss!! :D

And I'm awake!!.... Fair enough , apologies if i came across as cranky ( accurate ) , Its really good to see people sign up for a project like this and get excited about it....like kids on xmas eve!!:lmao:

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
TeeDee, 30 hours straight? Ouch. I have not stayed up that long since I was a student and some clever charlie spiked my drink with funny pills ;)

I think TeeDee you should upgrade your wool shirt to a hair shirt :D

No, seriously - thanks for the help, thanks for fighting off overwhelming tiredness to give an update. Cheers :You_Rock_

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
OK . Latest Sit-rep , Just spoken to Kev , I will be popping in on Monday to see where we are at with it all.

So come Monday , I will get back to you.

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
Evening all!

Just signed in and read myself up to date with the progress! Just wanted to add, that I am as excited as everyone else about this and can't wait for my jacket. . . . but I gladly would!

Thanks to all that have made this happen, and for the updates!

Your all doing a hell of a job!

well done to you!

Drew

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
As promised , Latest Sit-Rep , popped in for another steamy fumble between me, peachy peggy and my over-grown smock ( the size of a small tetonic plate ) , things were nipped ( ahh!! ) , things were tucked ( Oohhh!! ) and things have been pinned ( Ouch!! ) , I am due to go back in this Wednesday or Thursday for what may be the last fitting before roll-out production.

Good news , they ( Kev & Peachy ) have managed to nail the design of incorporating the drop pocket behind the Kangaroo pocket which is looking excellent.

Kev was floating around in the background with a digital camera to capture some of the more passionate moments and to provide a photo-log of the smock being put together and some of the design features.
No Doubt he will update the Endi's website at some point soon-ish to include these phot's, I will provide a link when i have seen he has done that.

Nothing else to add , for a couple of days so hang tight and don't fret!! Everything seems to be going to plan.

TD

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Yep, I seemed to have missed you when I popped in today. Saw the shirt and your option on the neck closure, along with the stacked kangaroo pocket. Gotta say it looked good. I like the leather elbow patches. Nice, supple calf-skin by the looks of it.

Thanks for your ongoing input TeeDee :D I know that Peachy Peggy appreciates it!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Yep, I seemed to have missed you when I popped in today. Saw the shirt and your option on the neck closure, along with the stacked kangaroo pocket. Gotta say it looked good. I like the leather elbow patches. Nice, supple calf-skin by the looks of it.

Thanks for your ongoing input TeeDee :D I know that Peachy Peggy appreciates it!

You can't beat a nice bit of Leather.....:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE