Wool Bush Shirt ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pepperana

Dec 3, 2009
Netherlands
From Endy's:

I'll be calling you in 'Numerical' order per the ORIGINAL list of those who have paid a deposit. You should have all been e-mailed by me confirming this.

What do you do next ? Good question. Basically I'll call you to enquire all about your MASTINO . You will need to:

1. Measure EVERYTHING from your Waist up. I'll explain more on this later.

2. Give me References to OTHER MILITARY CLOTHING which you may have. i.e A CS95 Field Jacket with, we'll say, 180 / 112 in the label. Or a Pair of LIGHTWEIGHTS with, we'll say, 85 / 100 / 116 in the Label. Or a German PARKA with 180-190 / 110 in the label. Or even a HH FLEECE with 6080 / 00005 in the label. This will enable us to 'form a picture' of YOU to put together your MASTINO.

3 . Have a List of your REQUIREMENTS re the Spec of Your MASTINO.

With all this in mind maybe start getting together a good quality list of all this info. DON'T PANIC if this does not make sense at this time. When we chat I'll guide you through everything we will need to know. Maybe chat about it on The Forum ?? I can then 'listen in' to whats happening !!

Also if you can E-Mail me a PICTURE of yourself. This, again, wil help to 'form the image' of your MASTINO.

Signing off now but much more info for you real soon.........

Out.

K

Great work!

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
No 2....No 8....

Spare a thought for those of us in double digits.

I'm 27 - all this stress and I will have to book an appointment with a Psychologist - oh yes, I work with five of them so that should be easy.

I check the thread daily - and although quiet on the forum - I would like to say many thanks for all the superb effort that has gone into this GB from those at the helm. I think the thread is evidence that your stirling work has been noted.

kawasemi

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
double digits? whats that? cant see them from No 2. Describe it for me :p

Cant wait for Kev's call, thats if i can sort out the additions i want !!!!!!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
double digits? whats that? cant see them from No 2. Describe it for me :p

Even harder to see them from No. 1 :D :lmao::lmao:

Cant wait for Kev's call, thats if i can sort out the additions i want !!!!!!

Know what you mean KK. I've got to make sure the little wifey does all my measuring tonight as she's away from tomorrow until the weekend. I don't want to miss out if Kev calls before then :rolleyes:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Sorry if I missed the the weather proofing bit, has a decision been made on lanolin vs. nikwax yet? I'm at no. 15 but getting excited! I know I have some time to go yet but I've been selling things left right and centre in anticipation

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Will I get a Pm when I need to pay?

If you read the very 1st post I think , the £15.00 is a reserve fee to show and prove your interest.

So i suggest you get in touch with LBL if he wants all payment now or in....

......Tranches of 10.:)

HTH

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
If you read the very 1st post I think , the £15.00 is a reserve fee to show and prove your interest.

So i suggest you get in touch with LBL if he wants all payment now or in....

......Tranches of 10.:)

HTH

I see the first post has been edited I tend to click on the last post when viewing this thread.

"Quote: As far as ordering goes - the first 10 can secure their shirt with a £15 deposit payable to Endicotts (by Paypal) - details will be PM'd to those 10 along with instructions on what to do."

So it looks like tranches of 10 and I should wait for a PM, thanks for the help.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I saw and handled one of these blankets for the first time yesterday........absolutely brilliant :D
Thick and warm but they are soft and they drape too. A whole other class from the usual army blankets.

cheers,
Toddy

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Respect to MESQUITE for coming all the way from Hemel Hemptead to get measured for the Bushshirt! I have just seen you up on Endy's website! Good stuff!:You_Rock_

I agree!

400 miles there and Back with a 7 hour travel time!!

Hats off to you sir , it wasn't just the attraction of being measured up by a sultry seamstress was it?:eek:

LOL I must confess I didn't drive it :eek: I let the train take the strain.

I stopped off in Exeter whilst on a rescue mission to go collect my wife who was staying with her mum in Barnstaple :rolleyes: She'd slipped on some steps a couple weeks ago and whilst shopping with her mum on the Thursday her cartiledge suddenly tore so she ended up on crutches and wasn't able to drive herself home. :(

So to make the most of it I thought I'd stop off at Endicotts as it was only a 20 minute walk from the station. A cup of tea first then Peggy took me into the back room to give me her personal touch :D After that experience I went rummaging for some bits. Unfortunately Kev didn't have everything that I was after but he's got me down on his mental 'he needs these items' list and will let me know when he's got them in :)

As for the shirt.... what I've seen so far people are going to be really happy with what they get. The weight of them is amazing and the build quality is second to none.

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
As for the shirt.... what I've seen so far people are going to be really happy with what they get. The weight of them is amazing and the build quality is second to none.

I agree. Kev and I were standing in the shop the other day looking like the Little and Large of the Gnome world , getting a few strange looks from curious passer-bys ( they must have thought a Star Wars convention was in town ,....http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jawa ............) , we both looked at each other after 10 minutes and Kev says " Are you a bit Hot? " ...Serious understatment! We were both sweating our little set of proverbials off!!..

Its going to be a great bit of Kit.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE