Woodsmoke Warmup Weekend

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Hi Dave,

I wanted to come to the last meet, but I cant remember why I couldn't now :) But I am DEFINITELY coming to this one. See you soon

Katie :D
 
Sorry everyone to drag up old news , only a group want to come to my place and want to know what its like , and as most of you know i ain't brill on the pc , so i have had to do it this way .

Its the tour of my site guys , thats the bit you want .

Thanks Ivan...
 
Sorry everyone to drag up old news , only a group want to come to my place and want to know what its like , and as most of you know i ain't brill on the pc , so i have had to do it this way .

Its the tour of my site guys , thats the bit you want .

Thanks Ivan...

In other words, the video :p


[video=youtube;5_VXPZO0ebg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_VXPZO0ebg&feature=pl ayer_embedded[/video]
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE