Woodlore Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
Hi Folks,

Just out of curiosity how much are the Ray Mears Allan Wood bushcraft knives selling for? Not seen any on eBay for a while.

Nigel

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
They were going for up to £500 for mint unused versions at one point - a lot less if used (depending on condition). The market on all custom knives seems to have slowed of late to me so I'd expect a bit less than they have gone for historically.

That said Woody's sold well - but it was an instructors model

Red

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi Folks,

Just out of curiosity how much are the Ray Mears Allan Wood bushcraft knives selling for? Not seen any on eBay for a while.

Nigel
I think they are selling on some other forums from anything from £180 up to 400 so pitch your price in there somewhere I would love to own one but funds are limited all the best with the sale

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
I think they are selling on some other forums from anything from £180 up to 400 so pitch your price in there somewhere I would love to own one but funds are limited all the best with the sale

Cheers Woodstock,

I had planned on swapping it for a canoe, but decided to hold on to it a bit longer.

ATB
Nigel

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
i guess at that price they wont be an impulse buy! whats so special about them? cant see theyre worth the dosh just coz theyve got a ray mears connection!

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
to be fair the price they sell for on the mears website is a fair price for a knife from a top maker such as Alan Wood

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE