Knife scales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Hi fellas were is the best place to get Stabilized knife scales from or just wood scales cheers for any help ATB

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
If you look up Bogdan Drevtskiy on Fb you'll find lovely Karelian Birch blocks coloured and plain etc. I have used upward of 25 blocks now and can happily vouch for the quality.
I don't know which stabilizing resin is used as it is different to the blocks I've bought from America that buff to a high gloss and different to the blocks I've stabilized myself with Cactus Juice, they work and finish well with initially a gloss but settle with handling to a satin sheen.

Hope it helps
Toby

Reactions: keen-edge

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
If you look up Bogdan Drevtskiy on Fb you'll find lovely Karelian Birch blocks coloured and plain etc. I have used upward of 25 blocks now and can happily vouch for the quality.
I don't know which stabilizing resin is used as it is different to the blocks I've bought from America that buff to a high gloss and different to the blocks I've stabilized myself with Cactus Juice, they work and finish well with initially a gloss but settle with handling to a satin sheen.

Hope it helps
Toby
Cheers buddy ATB Phil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE