Knife scales

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
If you look up Bogdan Drevtskiy on Fb you'll find lovely Karelian Birch blocks coloured and plain etc. I have used upward of 25 blocks now and can happily vouch for the quality.
I don't know which stabilizing resin is used as it is different to the blocks I've bought from America that buff to a high gloss and different to the blocks I've stabilized myself with Cactus Juice, they work and finish well with initially a gloss but settle with handling to a satin sheen.

Hope it helps
Toby
 
  • Like
Reactions: keen-edge
If you look up Bogdan Drevtskiy on Fb you'll find lovely Karelian Birch blocks coloured and plain etc. I have used upward of 25 blocks now and can happily vouch for the quality.
I don't know which stabilizing resin is used as it is different to the blocks I've bought from America that buff to a high gloss and different to the blocks I've stabilized myself with Cactus Juice, they work and finish well with initially a gloss but settle with handling to a satin sheen.

Hope it helps
Toby
Cheers buddy ATB Phil
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE