Woodlore Knife Pro

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Coach

Banned
Oct 3, 2017
Uk
I get really amused by some posters telling me I'm an idiot for spending that much money on an '01 bushcraft knife' - Why?? its my money, hard earned over 50+ yrs, what I spend it on is my business not yours, in fact I've just spent a similar amount on a Ben Orford and a Lot more on a Rockstead pocket knife and I'm about to spend a substantial three figures on a knife made by a poster on this thread! Why do I buy knives that cost this much?? Because I can do and want to - and a £15 mora doesnt float my boat,.. Sorry.
And before anyone comments I also spend my money on CRUK ,Macmillan Nurses, deaf blind children, GOSH, disadvantaged persons in this country, horses and donkeys and Wildlife and Habitat protection all over the planet among others.
If you think the knife is too expensive Dont buy it but keep your opinion about my mental state to yourself. Simples.

Reactions: TeeDee

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
@Coach that was quite a forceful post given that this was an old thread that you were not participating in before. As a rule, discovering that six years (or even nine months) ago some strangers on the internet voiced a general opinion you don’t like is not good grounds for getting indignantly defensive today. Life is too short and there are too many things to be riled at if you don’t apply a time limit.

I for one would have been much more interested to see a thread describing you Rockstead :cool3:. Of course, if you were to start such a thread, you might well entice some folk to question the sanity of buying expensive things, at which point a response such as your above post would be justified:nutkick::lmao:

Coach

Banned
Oct 3, 2017
Uk
@Coach that was quite a forceful post given that this was an old thread that you were not participating in before. As a rule, discovering that six years (or even nine months) ago some strangers on the internet voiced a general opinion you don’t like is not good grounds for getting indignantly defensive today. Life is too short and there are too many things to be riled at if you don’t apply a time limit.

I for one would have been much more interested to see a thread describing you Rockstead :cool3:. Of course, if you were to start such a thread, you might well entice some folk to question the sanity of buying expensive things, at which point a response such as your above post would be justified:nutkick::lmao:
My apologies, I didnt realize there was a time limit on threads on this forum. From now on I will limit any future observations to current posts.:thumbsup:
Or perhaps not!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE