Woodlore badge and sabre rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rogelio L.

Jul 14, 2011
Spain
Hi guys,
I have just registered for this website...
I recently bought a Woodlore badge to stitch to my sabre 45 rucksack but don´t know were to put it!
on lid, either under the elastic band, which would not be very nice looking, or on the karrimorsf stitch, but that would cover the brands name. Other possibilities are over the sabre 45 stitch on the bottom or to one side, but I'm not looking foward to that. Any ideas? Or anyone who has already tried it?
Thanks.

Bonzo Frog

Forager
Jun 21, 2005
Worcestershire
Hi Rogelio,

:welcome1:

Welcome to the forum. The ideal place is wherever you think it looks best. Try tacking it on or pinning it in a few places until you're happy then sew it on then. Just mt 2p's worth.

Bonzo

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
Rogelio!
I have been waiting for you to register on BCUK since I got back from Woodlore. It's great to see you on the forum and I know you will find it very useful.
As for your rucksack, I would just put it underneath the elastic band, it seems the best to me.
Do an introduction on the 'introductions and welcomes' page to tell everyone about yourself. I look forward to hearing from you on the forum.
Thanks

Patrick / outdoorpaddy

Rogelio L.

Jul 14, 2011
Spain
Great to hear from you Patrick!
Sure Ill do an introduction!
Yes I also think under the elastic band will be the best place.
See you!

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Great to hear from you Patrick!
Sure Ill do an introduction!
Yes I also think under the elastic band will be the best place.
See you!

Welcome Rogelio

Don't forget to take a picture when you have fixed the badge to your rucksack and show the rest of us how it looks......

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I stuck mine on the top.....

24Oct201065.jpg

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
You're a full member right? Your's should turn up in the post soon. Mine arrive a couple of weeks after I took the plunge, but with the Moot on and everything they're probably not around to post it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE