Woodland ways

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I posted on here a couple of month ago looking for advice on which company to go with for a bushcraft weekend. I ended up taking someone's advice and booked me and the girlfriend on to woodland ways. We finished the course today and absolutely loved it, everything was enjoyable and the 3 instructors were brilliant,(Adam,Martyn and Jay). I haven't got a bad word to say about the whole weekend. Even though the weather was a bit **** on the first night it didn't dampen spirits.

Thanks woodland ways
Wayne & Rachel

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
I think that may have been me that persuaded you and am so glad you enjoyed it shame Jason wasnt there but sounds like a great time you had
all the best
Rick

Crazivan

Aug 17, 2010
Oxfordshire
I've literally booked with them today for a weekend course in late August -- very glad to hear it went well despite the weather!

I can't wait :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Always good to hear personal recommendations for the courses, instructors and companies :approve: especially when it seems to have been an excellent experience for you both :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE