wood burning stove thing?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wozza

Jul 19, 2007
hi all im looking for a floldable stove thing, sorry for the description but i dont know what its called:).

it folds up but when in use you can burn choped up wood and twigs to cook stuff.

any idea what its realy called and where to get them?

cheers james

wozza

Jul 19, 2007
that thing look awsome but is a little out of my price range do u know of anything cheeper?

thanks james

wozza

Jul 19, 2007
bloody perfect, thats exactly the one i was looking for. made my night :)

thanks james

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
bloody perfect, thats exactly the one i was looking for. made my night :)

thanks james

your welcome...I have one of the woodland edge stoves. It does seem expensive but its stainless steel and will last and last and the fuel for it is free, so its an investment...

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
I've got one of the Woodland Edge stoves as well. They are bomb proof and so I agree with Jon they are really very good value over time. But they are also jolly heavy! Can't have everything I suppose!

Chris

wozza

Jul 19, 2007
your welcome...I have one of the woodland edge stoves. It does seem expensive but its stainless steel and will last and last and the fuel for it is free, so its an investment...

very true but for a smelly student like my self price is the govering factor.:)

wozza

Jul 19, 2007
hmmm might be time to get out the yellow pages and find some sheet metal people

leon-1

Red and Scoops are right, but In the end I got one of these off ebay for £10 delivered.

pocketstove.jpg

They are seconds, but the only thing I can find wrong with mine is a dent in the box, the stove is in perfect condition.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE