wolfman is my name HELLLOOOO

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 20, 2010
Merseyside
alrite bush lovers ok this is my second intro, im new to the site in as much as i dont have a flipin clue how most of it works, i found out i need to do at least 10 posts before you can pm so it should be about christmas time when ill be able to pm you all, so untill then love and peace................. ps im on the bushcraft uk blackberry messanger group and its fantastic, we post images everyday of what were getting up to in the woods or diffrent projects were doing, we have members from all over, members of the group are people with lots of knowlage about bushcraft so when your out in the woods you can message members and get an answer rite there and then and not have to wait till you get back home to your computer to get an answer . join in the fun and meet fantastic people with creative thoughts and ideas on bushcraft.

contact carl (mentalnurse) to join

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 20, 2010
Merseyside
i apolagise if the thread causes offence, that was not my intention it was an accident it was going to be edited befor hand i just pressed the wrong button. i sometimes say things with out knowing. im sorry for any offence i mite cause. if i could edit it i very much would.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

1st post duly edited.
Your understanding and future care not to repeat would be much appreciated ;)

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE