Winter Moot 2020 - 17 - 23rd Feb

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Tickets are available for the 2020 Winter Moot in February

Tickets here at BushMoot.com

Because the last Winter Moot was amazing we're sticking with the cooking theme and making it bigger and better!

Last year the weather was amazing, some days it was 20 degrees and glorious. This coming year might be completely different so please come prepared for some solid weather!

Any questions ask away...

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Coach tickets booked and paid... 60 quid for 2 returns from Kent... not bad. Got to start saving now. Kim and I will be coming.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Might seem a bit cheeky but have to pay early for bus tickets to get best price, Moot tickets coming out of end Jan pension !!!

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
How much does the wintermoot differ to the summer moot Tony? I didn't get too much information from the webpage - are there going to be "course" days as such or is it a single set of events? I'm hustling up a few people to come with me, looks to be three extras (inc Jack who came with me and his father) as well as SteveT at the moment.

Also are you or Mesquite ordering in firewood?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
There''s going to be a loose framework for cooking stuff, it's more of a shared experience, smaller group, less structure with anyone that wants to get stuck more than welcome. Wayne, Beth, Matt, Andy (You've not met him) and others will all get stuck in. There will be a charge for food stuff when we're there, if we get a deer in and other stuff we'll need to cover it but it will be at cost split between us.

Firewood, I'll order wooden for the main area, there might be some over but if anyone wants to have a good stock of wood in their camps it might be an idea to split a ton bag, I can get prices for that, I think it's £90/ton from the estate, and we can only have wood from the estate, we're not supposed to bring any in.

Dec 13, 2019
Llanelli
Would it be ok to come down for a few days as opposed to the whole week? I have work commitments over that weekend but would still love to come, even for a couple nights

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Anyone want to split a ton with me? Not sure how much time will be spent communally or back at personal camps.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Anyone want to split a ton with me? Not sure how much time will be spent communally or back at personal camps.

I'd be interested Tim but don't think I'll need half a tonne; maybe if others were to join in it'd be worth doing?

Oh, and at Autumn Moot I spent a fair bit of time in my own camp (unsociable git!)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Mags can't make it due to work.

Smeagol (Stuart) is talking of attending though so I will collect him from the paradise that is Swansea.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Tony, will the ton be processed wood? Ie short lengths presplit for the £90?

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I'll have a think, it's £45 for the same weight in Essex, but obviously a long way to drag it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE