Winter catenary cut tarp with doors made from reflective Nylon.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

1 shot willie

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2012
DEVON
Hi Teepee.

All credit to you mate, what a cracking job you have made of that.

I would be very proud to own such a shelter buddy, tidy, well made, and very functional.

First class work.;)

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
That looks like a fantastic piece of kit, very well made and made exactly to your specifications. Seriously nice work mate :)

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Very nice job there! I was thinking of doing something similar my self with a old dd tarp I've got lying around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jonbod. My DD tarp mod worked very well, it's taken a battering over the years but is still sound. http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61326

Tidy job there Pete.
That's gonna serve you well
Cheers mate, I hope so.
Excellent work Pete !
Thanks mate.

Top work chap, will it sleep three?

Cheers mate. Yes, 3 no probs. 4" in longer than the last one we crashed under with Jordan.

Hi Teepee.

All credit to you mate, what a cracking job you have made of that.

I would be very proud to own such a shelter buddy, tidy, well made, and very functional.

First class work.;)

Thanks 1 shot. It's a good feeling using gear you've made yourself.
Very nice bit of work. How much are you charging these days...;)
Thanks mate. I charge about the same amount as a cheap return flight to Norway. :)

Very nice. I like that a lot. The stitching also looks great.
Cheers mate.

That looks like a fantastic piece of kit, very well made and made exactly to your specifications. Seriously nice work mate :)

Thanks mate, glad you like.

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Fantastic!

Room for two?

Best for the new year mate!!

da C.

Room for two, not long now til it gets used properly :). Best to you too pal
Beautiful :) Tie outs give so much more room don't they! Fabulous, strong looking work,lovey... do you have a link to your fabric supplier? It looks a great fabric find :)

Thanks Sal. :) yep, panel pull outs one of the best things ever. The original nylon came from Fabrics n stuff but they seem to be closed. The doors were made from the genuine Loue material, I think that came from; http://www.scandinavianoutdoorstore.com/en/teltat-ja-majoittuminen/laavut-ja-louteet/laavukangas/

great looking setup, well done!

Thanks Shutupthepunx.

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Very nice work indeed there Pete, love it's look and practicality. Great pics so I can see how to copy it :)
:You_Rock_goodjob:You_Rock_

Cheers Pete. :) Copy away mate!

Oh very nicely done, looks like you'll be snug on your Norway trip :)

Cheers CH. :) Looking forward to getting a fire cranked up and rigging ithe tarp as a reflector.

I'm now thinking of making some sides for my tarp. Was thinking Velcro and popper to stop the wind? Is that a good idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It won't be a 5 minute job but poppers and velcro would work fine. Doors transform these tarps in bad weather.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE