Winnerwell Stoves

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

Topcat1308

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2011
Wirral
Evening,

We've just taken delivery of a Zirkon 9 and are looking for a stove to go with it.

I like the ambient light afforded by the winnerwell stoves but I'm seeing lots of mixed reviews, largely negative on quality of materials (rather than design).

Has anyone used a Winnerwell Nomad stove?

Thanks in advance
T

Topcat1308

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2011
Wirral
Cheers Crowe, they look smart! I'm concerned about the flue, I can't see that there is a double wall tent protector section (or similar). Fine for those hot tents with the flashing kits installed, but not tentipi.

Do you have a pomoly?

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
If you 'do' Facebook there is a group called Tentipi User Group UK run by ProAdventure. There are a lot of experienced folk there with plenty of stove advice, it's a frequently discussed topic. I've got an 'original' Frontier in my Safir 9, so can't comment on Winnerwell. I'm sure there is a double-wall flue though...

Crowe

Forager
Cheers Crowe, they look smart! I'm concerned about the flue, I can't see that there is a double wall tent protector section (or similar). Fine for those hot tents with the flashing kits installed, but not tentipi.

Do you have a pomoly?
No I don't have a pomoly. Saw their Stoves reviewed on YouTube Lonewolf 902
The AM glass kit popped up on wish
Hope you find what works for you

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES

The price is £27 and you can pay via the paypal button below.