Wilson Tactical Monkey Fist

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I bet if you ask the maker (not Heinnies) what it was designed for they won't say for throwing a rope!!

The clues in the company name and their products. LOL

They'd have to wouldn't they? Isn't it illegal to sell things as self defense items or weaponry?

Incidently there's a maker of these on Ebay called DarkOwl. They sell for a lot less than £12. I have a Turks Head one of these with a 3/4" ball in it as a keyring.

http://shop.ebay.com/darkowlcreations/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Ben Trout

Nomad
Feb 19, 2006
Wiltshire, GB
Now look what you've done!

monkeysfist.jpg

Anyone got a bowling ball lying around? I'ld like to see that done. :)

I must confess to cheating. I taped the first layer to the ball bearing so everything stayed still until the knot was stable. ;)

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
Anyone got a bowling ball lying around? I'ld like to see that done. :)

Be interesting to see if anyone has worked out thicknesses of rope to size of ball. Think you are only surposed to have between four, and six threads. Bet you could do a football easy enough, about same size.

I must confess to cheating. I taped the first layer to the ball bearing so everything stayed still until the knot was stable. ;)

Might help it stay tight as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE