Wilderness Survival Skills Hunter-Gatherer Bushcraft Course Review ( Pic Intensive. )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
What a great time you must have had. The nice thing about doing 10 days in a row, rather than several shorter courses, must have been that you really felt part of the woods & countryside after that amount of time. It's sounds like you had a really well thought out lesson plan that gave you a good grounding in all the main skill areas of Bushcraft. I would be seriously thinking of doing such a course in the next year or two if I can swing it.

Great write up & I am glad that you enjoyed it.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Excellent review of the course. Thank you for sharing.

PREPER......... :)

Last edited:

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Great review! I've been looking to burst my 'course cherry' and I think this one looks to tick all the boxes! Thanks for the review!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Great review! I've been looking to burst my 'course cherry' and I think this one looks to tick all the boxes! Thanks for the review!

If I was you , I'd get in touch with Joe at WSS and enquire about courses and ask to be put in contact if he has anyone not turn up for a course or pull out at short notice.,

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
If I was you , I'd get in touch with Joe at WSS and enquire about courses and ask to be put in contact if he has anyone not turn up for a course or pull out at short notice.,

Thats a great idea-being a "mature" student I can be pretty flexible! eg. "cough cough, sniff, sniff.... no theres NO WAY I will be in this week..." ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE