Wilderness Gathering....is anybody whatsoever from bcuk actually going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I am hoping to pop in for a day as well, I normally can make it but it is always work dependent for me :(

So I hope I can this year been to the last 4 and it is certainly worth a day trip although you do have to set yourself a limit on how much you spend

See you there :)

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
i should be easily recognisable as i'll be the one with a 22month old son (see avatar) who i guarantee will be walking around rigid with excitement, pointing at everything going ''ook....ook.....ook'' (yup hes a dumbass and cant manage 'look' lolol......)....he'll probably try to pet a bison at least, or put it in one of his pockets along with pinecones......or maybe even eat it!

you ant fooling no one buddy thats you

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
If the weather is okay I'll probably drop in for the day. Not looking good at the minute though :(

Cheers, Paul (fair weather bushcrafter :D)

SiWhite

Nomad
Apr 1, 2007
Deepest North Hampshire
Thanks for the reply re dogs - looks like the boy will be staying at home.

Gates open at 9am for day visitors for info.

Shall we organise a forum meet somewhere? Would be good to put some names to faces. Maybe at a trade stand where we can get some brews? Any volunteers?

Thanks for the reply re dogs - looks like the boy will be staying at home.

Gates open at 9am for day visitors for info.

Shall we organise a forum meet somewhere? Would be good to put some names to faces. Maybe at a trade stand where we can get some brews? Any volunteers?

Well my stand is in the Cutlers Barn so under cover

The brews are in the food court the Cider man may have chairs and tables out again (mainly as walking after takes thinking about )

but Dave Budd normally runs a Man Creche hes in the main field

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Cheers matey very much appreciate the offer:cool:! I will be coming straight from work though so will bomb straight down at early O clock to meet a mate there:D, will be camping over the sat night too! SWEEEEEEEET! any body able to point me at the cost for the one night or is it still £75 regardless of how many nights stayed, still going if it is:D:D
I think if you are staying over you'll need a weekend ticket.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Always a pleasure talking rubbish with you Rob! Top quality rubbish at that!
You finished those neckers?
Love and Peas.
da C.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE