Wilderness Gathering....is anybody whatsoever from bcuk actually going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
superb! come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but surely thats a typo....you mean 18th AND 19th.....lol

i only managed to make it for a few hours on last day last year, was all a rush.....saw your stall fgyt....will def stop by for a chat this time....look forward to seeing the rest of you!

i should be easily recognisable as i'll be the one with a 22month old son (see avatar) who i guarantee will be walking around rigid with excitement, pointing at everything going ''ook....ook.....ook'' (yup hes a dumbass and cant manage 'look' lolol......)....he'll probably try to pet a bison at least, or put it in one of his pockets along with pinecones......or maybe even eat it!

Gonna try again to get there. Either18th or 19th.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Would love to go again but too close to the Moot and way too spendy.... Far too many nice tempting things to buy!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'm really tempted :)
It's such a long way to travel from here though, and it's timing is so close to the Moot.
One year I'm going though :D

cheers,
Toddy

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Cheers matey very much appreciate the offer:cool:! I will be coming straight from work though so will bomb straight down at early O clock to meet a mate there:D, will be camping over the sat night too! SWEEEEEEEET! any body able to point me at the cost for the one night or is it still £75 regardless of how many nights stayed, still going if it is:D:D

Cheers matey very much appreciate the offer:cool:! I will be coming straight from work though so will bomb straight down at early O clock to meet a mate there:D, will be camping over the sat night too! SWEEEEEEEET! any body able to point me at the cost for the one night or is it still £75 regardless of how many nights stayed, still going if it is:D:D

fairly sure there is no one night ticket its either day ticket or whole Weekend ticket

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE