Wilderness Gathering 2005

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
James
There's likely to be a few cars heading past Bristol from South Wales so I'm sure we can arrange a pick-up.. get an early flight rather than late evening though..

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
I've just managed to get Friday 2nd September off work so I can go to the Wilderness Gathering. That'll cheer someone up eh JP! I've even talked Georgina into going :yikes: . This was no mean feet I can tell you. She doesn't like camping so I'm counting on you lot to make her as welcome as possible. If she finds out I've posted this I'm a dead man :AR15firin

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
I've even talked Georgina into going . This was no mean feet I can tell you. She doesn't like camping so I'm counting on you lot to make her as welcome as possible. If she finds out I've posted this I'm a dead man

best not to mention all the frogs in the pond either eh? :yikes: :roll: :eek:):

cheers, and.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
martin said:
You'll be seeing me in June mate :eek:): :Crazy_071 :pack:

I know I will and I look forward to it mate - but I was being polite mate, (grumble no pleasing some people grumble) :wink:

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
There are NO FROGS in Wiltshire at all. Everybody has got to get this straight or she will not go. Just talking about them freaks her out big style.
Anybody mentions them gets there sleepingbag filled with cream cracker crumbs, raw eggs and honey. :nono: :shock: :naughty: :rolmao:

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Bob Cooper Australia's leading survival instructor will be at the Wilderness Gathering also this year talking about outback survival and aboriginal culture and tools they use for hunting and gathering, it'll be something to look out for :D

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
That sounds great. It's shaping up to be a great weekend. I'll be booking it all next week and I am really looking for to it and even more suprising so is the wife and that not because I will be gone for four days she is coming too.

Is he doing a formal work shop PW?

James

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
It will be more a lecture really He designed the Survival kit that the F18 fighter pilots and Special forces carry so he will be explaining that also, hes a funny guy so it will be good :D

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
you'll love it James - Bob will be with the bearclaw and Vildmark team on my stand so plenty of chin wagging going on there mate - chance to find out about Sweden, Australia and boring old Britian too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE