Wilderness Gathering 2005

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brucemacdonald

Forager
Jul 5, 2004
right here
Paganwolf said:
just spoke to Roger reference this issue and he assures me that this year they are encouraging the instructors to take larger groups, and there will be more classes plus pre bookable indepth classes booked when bying tickets. :biggthump

Excellent. Sounds like Roger and co are working hard to improve the organisation of the WG.

Best wishes

Bruce

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Maybe we'll have stands next to each other!! :pack: I'll pu the kettle on! :biggthump

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Paganwolf said:
i take it by the silence we dont know whats going to be going on on the BCUK stand yet :?: :lol:

Or you could take it by the silence that I had not read the thread, other wise I’d have just said…’no idea’…but I have..... :Crazy_071

The bcuk stand is going to do what it does at every event we go to, we’re going to promote bushcraft. We’ll have leaflets etc, promoting bcuk, pictures of bushcraft activities and the like on the walls of the stall.
There will also be lots of mini demonstrations, little things like fishing hook making, sharpening, cordage, and the like, basically we’ll show how to do some stuff and display examples, chat to the public and have a good time. The courses handle the bigger skills that need space, building shelters would be fun but a bit impractical.

Any suggestions of what you think would be good can be posted up, maybe I’ll start a new thread on it. bcuk t-shirts, badges would be great.

Thanks for all the support guys and girls, it’s much appreciated. :You_Rock_ It’s going to be a great opportunity to get together with you all. :hug: :eek:): We’ve got the BushMoots at the end of May and the end of July so this will be a nicely spaced year for getting together. :super: :hyper:

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
Hootchi, it's a wonderful site, the Bison are amazing. They also have racoons, chipmunks and a couple of owls. There are also chickens wandering around, some very impressive Turkeys and a few pigs! :super:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I got a course running from that sunday evening....but i reckon i'll make the saturday.

Is it close or en-route to Ashdown forest (where i think my Woodlore course is...)?

Thanks! :biggthump

brucemacdonald

Forager
Jul 5, 2004
right here
Rollnick said:
I got a course running from that sunday evening....but i reckon i'll make the saturday.

Is it close or en-route to Ashdown forest (where i think my Woodlore course is...)?

Thanks! :biggthump

It's "sort of" en-route. I have just checked on the AA site. Try this: Cardiff to Forest Row, E. Sussex via West Knoyle Wiltshire.

One nice thing about W. Knoyle is that it is not far from the A303 which takes you straight back up to the M3 and M25. On a Sunday morning the traffic should be OK.

Best wishes

Bruce

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE