Who's up for a rave??!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

VFR800Essex

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2012
Essex UK
IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
If I went to a rave now, I would feel twice the age of the punters, and it would take me three times longer to recover...

Many happy memories though, from what I can actually remember :rolleyes:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
If I went to a rave now, I would feel twice the age of the punters, and it would take me three times longer to recover...

Many happy memories though, from what I can actually remember :rolleyes:

3 times? You must still have plenty of go in you. I remember little of those days my self and i can still taste the Redstripe larger at 6 in the morning, kinetic, helter skelter, Dreamscape. Makes me shudder just remebering what i do.

locum76

Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
I think I over did it in the nineties and noughties. Still pine for a good all nighter though. :sigh:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
It comes, and go's these days :p

My fave mix of all time... The legend himself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a7UPdLslaM&feature=bf_prev&list=PL49B51C5DF9566868&lf=results_main

Crikey! Now that takes me back. A friend still has a load of old flyers from the various clubs, works of art some of them. Chest starting to pound just thinking of it all gawd knows how we got away with it all back then. All my old mates and I have a pact that none of our children will ever know what we used to get upto!

VFR800Essex

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2012
Essex UK
I can let you all know that the high intensity green jobbies are well bright. Easily read with them for the first 20/30 mins then a normal glow stick.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Big fish little fish cardboard box :)

Orbit, Cream, Back to Basics, Wigan Pier, Carlos, Angels, Life, Ark, Renaissance, Hacienda, Gatecrasher, I could go on all day, happy happy days

(Still got my Technics and vinyls, I doubt I'll ever be able to bring myself to sell them)

locum76

Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
I've got a wee PA system. All we're missing's a genny and we're away. :)

...and one of those asda gazebos, I was always amazed at outdoor parties by the way folks managed to get those things to cling to the ground in howling gales to protect the decks. If you pitch them in your garden to keep rain of the barbecue they fall over in a wee breeze.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I need to get some new needles for my 1210's but I think we nearly have the makings for the first ever "Bushstock", just how many folk can we squeeze under the 'chute and can we find a genny to fit in one of the noos?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE