G-SHOCK DW-6600 at last

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I finally found and brought the Iconic dw-6600 watch, And note to anyone else who's looking to acquire 1 if it needs fixing, Casio doesn't stock nor are able to get the parts to fix them anymore.
10yr's of looking and at least a week of disappointment.
Casio DW-6600.jpg
Worth a afew quid.
Cheers

Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Is it a goer? I looked them up and see them going on eBay in pretty poor condition for upwards of £80. It’s an easy way to spend an hour or so, getting lost in Casio history with its product placement and use in films, NASA, military and so on.

just watched The Urban Gentry bloke rave about this £20 Casio.

IMG_2548.jpeg

Edited to show the right watch. No numerals on this one, nice and uncluttered.

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yeah I know there other newer cheaper watches out there and I own lot of them but just like Blades if you use / collect them thats ok to.
I had a mate look at it last night as his been collecting and fixing up G-SHOCKS for over 15yrs.
And well he opened it up had a look and asked me if I had tried re-placing the battery? to which I said nope rather quietly, and followed it up saying that I wanted it checked and if possible fixed by CASIO, And needless to say he gave me a odd look.
Anyway he put a new battery in it and guess what ''it blinking works''.
So I expect Casio just open my parcel saw that it was an Old model and sent it back Free of charge with a letter saying that they can no longer get the parts for it. fair enough I thought.
But my super techie Genius mate put a O-ring and New Bezel on it and yippy I got an 1994 G-SHOCK movie watch icon.
1689331732357.jpeg
Still needs a New strap and a Face polish.

1689332024353.jpeg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE