Whos going???

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I had the choice of the moot or the wilderness gathering.I can see the moot site across the bay from my house so it's not really far away enough to call it a trip.So I won't be coming I'm afraid.
 
Having sadly missed last years Moot, my hones insisted they get to go this year :)
Lady Longstrider (Sandy) and I are very much looking forward to accompanying them on the trip :D
 
Just got my ticket
biggrin.gif
 
ok its getting close :) me plus 24 coming this year ! 9 adults and 15 kids, I am sure I should have got a discount ! :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE