Who would make this air rifle from pellpax.co.uk?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Great One

Sep 20, 2016

Liam5615

Jul 17, 2022
England
I was wondering...I've just ordered a springer rifle from pellpax.co.uk called the 'Stinger UL' http://www.pellpax.co.uk/airguns/ai...ed-air-rifles/stinger-ul-starter-kit-22/18129and I would like to know the manufacturer, mainly to find any (if any) accessories for it. The small graphic in the corner of the gun's image states 'Pellpax'. If you know, will you tell me?

BTW, I really like the design and attractiveness of this site, which is besides the point really.
Hi i recently brought this gun I'm currently waiting for it to arrive did you find out anything about it? And is it good please??? I wish i did abit of research 1st just got abit eager

James-T

Mar 21, 2022
Derby
Hey it does look to be a rebrand Chinese Air rifle if you go on Chinese Air gun forum UK they should be able to tell you better had some help with things there myself

Nov 28, 2020
Lake District
Which your fingers I have been into air rifles for years and seen many accident with these pretty sure they have no anti bear trap so when loading if accidently discharged you could loose a finger

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Which your fingers I have been into air rifles for years and seen many accident with these pretty sure they have no anti bear trap so when loading if accidently discharged you could loose a finger
Got to admit that I removed the anti beartrap mechanism from my Stoeger X20S cos it stopped me from being able to de-cock it as and when needed.
Then I just load it before cocking it so it doesn't get the chance to beartrap.

Nov 28, 2020
Lake District
I bought a hw97k of a lad who had removed it aswell. For the same reason. Wich is fair enough. Its just one of them things I have seen them do damage especially on cheaper or rifles where the trigger has been messed with. I know from experience that adjustable triggers are a game changer but can also be dangerous. Once had a break barrel that had a very sketchy adjustable trigger and one time went off when I was snapping the barrel back after loading.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE