:WANTED: Budget Air rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Morning All,

Just testing the water here really I'd like to take up hunting and wondered if anyone had a cheap Spring air rifle for trade/sale. Although I'd love to spend a bit more and go PCP I just can't afford/justify it at the moment, maybe if I use it enough I can upgrade in the future. A mate of mine has a scope I can have so just looking for the rifle really any extras/accessories would be a bonus but not necessary. If anyone has got anything let me know what your after for it and I'll see what I can do. I have an eyed auger and probably a few other low value items that could go towards it.

Cheers

Jon

Last edited:

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Thanks for the replies, rorymax you have a pm. I'll have a think about the HW99 will just need to wait another month or so ,I'll also have a look at the Hatsans.

What are the cheaper Crosmans like? They seem pretty reasonable second hand.

nic a char

Settler
Dec 23, 2014
scotland
May I ask, does anyone know of a reliable, accurate, light, take-apart spring-loader? &/or, can a pistol be adequate for rabbits/grey squirrels/woodpigeons? Thanks - hope this is relevant & not gazumping your query Jon!

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I don't think there are any take down springers. Most pistols don't have the power or accuracy for hunting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE