Who likes to browse the Bushcraft forums while at work?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Did do, until one day i got a black screen and red letters saying "you have just attempted to access an unauthorised site. This has been logged" :eek:

So thats a no then... :nono:

Fire Ferret

Dec 25, 2005
Edinburgh
I work for the RSPB (ducks from flying stones) and the computers are monitored but i say that I use the forum to learn things and ask questions, which I do.....kinda, not to often though. Luv it though

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Just a note of interest re people who have posted on this thread, myself included, I see the blue squares saying ..X...is an unknown quantity...And I still do not know how I got a blue square... Swyn.

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
swyn said:
Just a note of interest re people who have posted on this thread, myself included, I see the blue squares saying ..X...is an unknown quantity...And I still do not know how I got a blue square... Swyn.

Your not the only one. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.... :)

sodajoe

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 17, 2005
Co Armagh
:nono:

I shouldn't but I do. I work afternoons and evenings so in a quieter moment I'll do a little browsing.

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Aye, hardly ever at home to check in there
Seem to spend most of my time on these shifts nowadays

Does anybody remember a time without a mortgage and family to keep?

Still, it keeps me sane ....... (off to find someone who may agree with my version of sane)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE