"Who Goes You Decide"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
October Dartmoor Meet, i am going to let those who could not make the last few meets due to various reasons choose the weekend for our next gathering. You know who you are! Prospective dates please, although my decision will be final, i am open to bribes!

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Nice one Chris! had not noticed, so had better swiftly move on as no affiliation with all things Devil like , some do say 616 is the number of the beast, who cares.

Atb

Ivan..

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Right! As nobody seems keen to suggest dates for the Octoberfest! I will take charge, really good news, i have been in talks re a new site which has come to fruition.

Dates for meet.

Friday 26th October - Sunday 28th October.

Great new site only a mile from our usual site at Haytor, choice of 2 small woods, nearby safe vehicle parking, plenty of firewood, loads of room to hang or ground dwell,2 established meeting/cooking areas under parachute,proper compost toilet cubicles,tentipi on the green for those that wish (£2.50 per night hire extra,3 available) Field kitchen area.Lovely quiet location.

Cost £15.00 Per head per weekend, children free,dogs welcome.

Or! Use of sit on top canoes on the lake, woodland assault course, outdoor climbing wall, target and field archery,air rifle and air pistol target range(rifles and pistols provided or bring your own) high ropes and zip wire.

£30.00 Per day.

You can opt for the chilled camp,and if when you get there you want to upgrade to the activity package you can.

Please state interest here first, as numbers will be limited,but i have just spent all morning there and it's magic!

Ivan...

P.s. group catering/meals as usual £5 per head for those that want to partake.

Last edited:

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Ivan

Friday 26th to Sunday 28th would be best for me.

I would also like to bring my son and a friend if that's OK.

My son will be 15 in a few days, I am happy to pay for him as an adult.

Thanks

Phill

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Right! confirmed dates for meet are.

Friday 26th - Sunday 28th October .

Exact location and directions will be dealt with by PM, any questions etc just ask .

Ivan...

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Guess this is the place we visited! Not sure how I feel about it yet. A bit like an organized camp site but good fun with the right people. Do they need to know numbers or can we decide at the last minute?

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
"Whoops, just been reminded I will be in Canada that weekend. Never mind. "

Oh slipped your mind ,with your busy and exciting lifestyle did it Alistair ?

Right if Skates going to Canada for a weekend. I will have to make do with you bunch of ne'erdowells in Devon someone has to know what they are doing lol
In order to balance that; I do hope certain Mr Ed the talking Welsh Horse is coming as I have a hankering for his signature dish ;Chip shop chicken curry
And Dave will have new his "lightweight pack" but no new hip or knee or whatever part of that worn out Ford Cortina, he calls a body he is getting replaced this time
He is a medical miracle if somewhat of a burden on the NHS; still he is getting his moneys worth(and thats just the bits we know about)
Speaking of miracles has Adam finished yer knife yet Dave?

There you go Ivan that should liven the thread up a bit

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Oh yes it is a busy life :) Hoping to get at least one day in the wilds while there. Will bring you all back a stick of Boreal Forest.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Skate , thats a shame pal, there is plenty of room about 12 acres in total , and we have the site to ourselves, it will only feel like an organised camp for anyone partaking in any of the activities as they are supervised, other than than that we will be left to our own devices to do what we do best , we will give it a go and if it's as good as it appears its another site to use.

There are plenty of spots in the woods for those that want to tuck themselves away, and a great communal area under the parachutes , with huge fire pits and lots of rustic seating .

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
dave hear I'm coming still no op i will limp in lol as for the knife still a no go if adam comes ma be i will get it
as for skate you lucky dab and yes i would like a bit of boreal forest to carve a spoon regards dave

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i will start a list
1 ivan
2 ichneumon
3 wild thing +2
4 redhandshane
5 teebee
6 savagewolfrm
7 dave53

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE